Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 2 potatoes
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup rice flour
- Oil for frying
- Place chicken and potato in a chopper.
- Process until well combined.
- Now take out into a bowl, add red chili powder, black pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Then add rice flour and beaten eggs into the chicken.
- Mix well.
- Place bread crumbs in a plate.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixture and roll in the bread crumbs.
- Shape into the French fries.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Place chicken french fries in hot oil and fry for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Chicken French Fries are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
- Serve with any dipping sauce.