Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
There are a rare people who do not like french fries. In this recipe, I gives French Fries a spicy flavor by adding some seasoning. No more soggy fries at home!
Learn the secret to make crispy fries each and every time with this French Fries recipe. Complement all your burgers with these fries or just serve with a variety of dips.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the French Fries Recipe and printable version below!
French Fries Recipe
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- chaat masala powder for sprinkling
- Oil for deep Frying
- Wash potatoes then peel.Cut potatoes in shape of fries and soak them in salted cold water for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the water and drain. Lay the potato sticks on two baking sheets lined with paper towel. Blot with paper towels to dry them properly.
- In a shallow dish, combine together cornflour, herb seasoning, garlic powder,red pepper and salt.
- Place dry potato sticks in it and coat them evenly.
- Heat a few inches of oil in a heavy bottom pan over medium heat.
- In 3 or 4 batches, fry the potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Remove the potatoes from the oil and drain on paper towel. French Fries are ready to ENJOY!!
Serve with Chilli Garlic Sauce or Tomato Ketchup.
I have also posted Smiley Face Fries which is another easiest & tastiest version of making French Fries. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.