Sweet and Sour Baked Fish
A recipe for sea food lovers enjoy this sweet and sour tasty fish with your family. Do try this Sour Baked Fish Recipe!!
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 500 gm pan fry fish
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- Place fish in a large mixing bowl.
- Add spring onion, vinegar, Worcester sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Bake fish for 30 minutes or until cooked thorough.
- Sweet and Sour Baked fish is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
- Enjoy with French Fries and Hot Pepper Sauce.