French Fries Pakora
Here is a Pakistani twist on the everyday french fries. Super simple to make and very tasty and crispy. You can eat them any time with cold drinks or tea. Would go great with a veggie burger or any type of burger. Or even just as a snack.
It’s a perfect recipe for a quick and easy desi snack, consider making a spicy potato chips please guests who love spicy foods. delicious!!! I serve it with Homemade Tomato Ketchup. You can serve with any kind of dip or sauce you want.
You should always use old potatoes to make french fries. New ones are moist and are extremely raw, that do not make french fries crispy.
Step by Step ~ French Fries Pakora Recipe
Step 1 ~ First Peel the potatoes with the help of a peeler and wash them.
Step 2 ~ Now cut them into long pieces. You can use french fries cutter that can be easily bought from the market also. You will be able to cut the pieces quickly and in equal shapes.
Step 3 ~ In a large bowl, add potatoes, chickpea flour, rice flour and cornflour. Season with salt, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
Step 4 ~ Add little water and mix well to coat evenly.
Step 5 ~ Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
Step 6 ~ Put the french fries pakora into it to fry. Make sure that the oil is not extremely heated.
Step 7 ~ Fry them till they turn golden brown and crispy.
Step 8 ~ Remove on a kitchen paper to drain excess oil.
Step 9 ~ sprinkle chaat masala over them. Delicious French Fries Pakoras are ready serve. ENJOYY!!
Check it out the French Fries Pakora recipe and printable version below!!
French Fries Pakora
- 500 gm potatoes
- 2 tablespoon chickpea flour
- 4 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- chaat masala powder for sprinkiling
- Peel potatoes and cut into strips.
- Place potatoes, chickpea flour, rice flour and cornflour in a large bowl.
- Season with salt, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Add some water and mix to coat evenly.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add potatoes in a sprinkled way and fry for 8-10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala over it. French Fries Pakora is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
You can serve with Tomato Ketchup.
If you like French Fries Pakora Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.