Egg Chop Roll
Very delicious and simple recipe for making a basic egg roll. Impress your guests with crispy homemade egg chop rolls filled with spicy egg mixture. So Delicious!!
These rolls are so successful at my house, they were gone in no time. The beauty of the rolls is that are made in egg roll wrappers and are fried. I love cooking with egg roll wrappers and wonton wrappers because they are so versatile, you can really fill them with anything and are just super delicious. Of course you can bake them, or you can fry them, it all depends if you care about the extra calories or not.
I chose to use simple egg filling for these rolls. Personally I also love chopped mushrooms and grated cheese in egg rolls. A lip-smacking Evening Snack.
Very satisfying dish that fills your appetite. It is a popular evening time snack in many places throughout Pakistan and India, especially Bengal. It’s a super tea time snack or lunch box item for kids which is easy to make and very yummy.
Check it out the Egg Chop Roll Recipe and printable version below!!
Egg Chop Roll
A lip-smacking Evening Snack. Personally I also love chopped mushrooms and grated cheese in egg rolls.
- 6 roll wraps
- 4 boiled eggs (chopped)
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- Oil for frying
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, green chilies, coriander, cornflour, salt and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Put the mixture in the roll wraps and roll them tightly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry egg rolls for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Egg Chop Roll is ready to serve.
Serve with Hot Pepper sauce.
If you like this Egg Chop Roll Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.