Chicken Vegetable Rolls
Who doesn’t love a hot, fried spring rolls? Making them yourself ensures a maximum freshness of flavour. This chicken vegetable rolls recipe is easy to follow and makes a perfect treat for your toddler.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Chicken Vegetable Rolls Recipe and printable version below.
Chicken Vegetable Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup boiled shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 capsicum thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 egg yolk lightly beaten
- 24 roll wrappers
- oil for deep frying
- Heat a wok or pan until smoking and add the canola oil.
- Now add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until crispy. Season with soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Now add green onions, cabbage, capsicum and carrot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Cool down the Chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Place the 2 tablespoon mixture in one corner of the roll wrappers.
- Fold and roll up tightly.
- Tuck the top edge in and seal it with a little of the beaten egg yolk.
- Repeat with the remaining spring roll wrappers and filling.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Carefully put the spring rolls in small batches into the oil.
- Deep-fry for 2 minutes or until they turn crispy and golden-brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Transfer the spring rolls onto a plate. Chicken Vegetable Rolls are ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with sweet and spicy dipping sauce.
Freeze remaining rolls in an airtight container between sheets of baking paper for up to 1 month.
I have also posted Rainbow Bread Rolls Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making rolls. Do check it out as well.
Keep remember me in your Dua’s and Stay tuned for new content on the blog 🙂
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.