Aslam-o-Alakaum My Lovelies !!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Broccoli Spaghetti Soup ( Clean Eating Version)
I have slacked off a little on my health and I am working to reclaim it. This month, I am working on my diet and working on improving my all round health and fitness levels. I will NOT let this chronic illness get the best of me. InshaAllah.
During the winter months, I find myself craving soup time and time again. So Today, I’m sharing an easy and healthy recipe for Broccoli Spaghetti Soup (Clean Eating Version). A simple soup that nourishes the body and soul.
I Picked these beauties from my Kitchen Garden yesterday. Not bad for the last day of the year and unseasonably cold weather! Wishing you all Happy Harvesting ♥
In the last week, I seriously made four different types of soups. This Broccoli Spaghetti Soup was my favorite of the four, and surprisingly, the healthiest as well!
The recipe starts with crisp stalks of organic broccoli. I am making the organic distinction here, because the main flavor of this soup comes from the broccoli, so it’s got to be top notch. That means organic and preferably local.First tossed broccoli with olive oil until tender, caramelized and aromatic. Then stir in born broth and cooked spaghetti. It’s chunky, brothy savory, and just the right balance of pasta and green veggie. I love the aroma of parsley and chunky broccoli in this soup.
Do try it, Great for a busy weeknight too. It cooks up in jus 15 minutes (pretty quick). The ingredients are very basic, you probably have most of them on hand already, and if not, a quick trip to any grocery store will quickly get you what you need.
Ingredients You will Need:
- Organic Broccoli Florets
- Born Broth
Tools You needed to make this recipe are:
- A deep soup pot
- A wooden spoon
- A Strainer
- Soup Bowls
Check it out the Broccoli Spaghetti Soup (Clean Eating) recipe and printable version below!!
Broccoli Spaghetti Soup (Clean Eating Version)
- 1 8 ounce package whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 head Organic broccoli chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cups bone broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- a pinch of salt
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium soup pot.
- Saute broccoli for 30 seconds. ( Don't over cook the broccoli).
- Add born broth and warm over low to medium low heat.
- Break up spaghetti. Place into another pot and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Now add spaghetti into broth. Season with garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Delicious Broccoli Spaghetti Soup is ready to serve.ENJOY!!
Serve with garlic bread or bran bread-sticks.
Happy Soup making!
If you like this Broccoli Spaghetti Soup, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.