Vegetable cutlets are very easy to make and can be had as an appetizer or light afternoon snack or evening snack with tea. It is also great for small parties and get together.
Check it out the Vegetable Cutlets recipe here!!
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Chopped vegetables (carrots, beans, peas)
- 2 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chilli
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 bunch fresh Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil for Frying
- Salt to taste
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Boil the other vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions until brown. Add green chillies, potatoes and boiled vegetables. Cook and stir for few minutes.
- Add chilli powder, black pepper and salt. At last add coriander leaves.
- Make heart shaped cutlets out of this veg mixture.
- Mix all purpose flour in little water and make a smooth paste.
- Dip cutlets in the paste and then roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan and fry cutlets until both sides becomes brown.
- Then Remove from the oil and drained on paper towel. Vegetable Cutlets is ready to Enjoy!!
Serve with ketchup or mint chutney on the side.