Chocolate Cake In Sandwich Maker
How about a fun new recipe to celebrate the Month Of Ramadan? Have you ever thought of making a chocolate cake in sandwich maker?
You dont have oven? No problem but still you can make cakes.
You dont like pressure cooker cake?..Dont worry this recipe is for you.
You dont know how to bake cakes without oven?? Trust me this Chocolate cake recipe is for you.
You have a sandwich maker and don’t know how to make use of it??
Dont worry after going through this post, I am sure you will use your sleeping sandwich maker at least once or twice a week.
A pillowy, softy cake with sandwich maker,yes you can make it with less efforts and with usual ingredients, you can make some spongy triangle cakes for your Iftar Party, or for Brunch or for an evening snacks with a sandwich maker.
Just prepare the cake batter and cook it with your sandwich maker, sounds very easy.I was hearing about this sandwich maker cake for some time so I thought, why not give it a try?? I tried at home with my sandwich maker and they came out extremely spongy, soft and very fluffy.A perfect delicious treat to satisfy your sweet cravings without spending too much time in the kitchen 🙂
This cake was so easy & quick to make & the taste was something between a fluffy pancake and a cake.My Family loved having this triangle Chocolate Cakes for our snacks drizzled with honey, dates syrup, honestly we have fallen in love with these easy cakes. One of the easy breezy cake i have ever prepared earlier, loved the simplicity of this dish.
Really I should stop praising and tell you the recipe. So Let’s get started !
Tools You needed to make this recipe are:
- A Sandwich Maker
- A Mixing bowl
- A Spatula
- A Hand beater
Check it out the Chocolate Cake In Sandwich Maker recipe and printable version below!!
Chocolate Cake In Sandwich Maker
Have you ever thought of making a cake in a sandwich maker? It is so easy and quick that just takes a few minutes to cook.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoon coco powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter or oil
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup milk
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- fruit of your choices
- In a large bowl, Cream butter with sugar.
- Now add eggs and beat well.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in another bowl.
- Now fold dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the 1/4 cup of milk and then whisk it well.
- Meanwhile, Preheat your sandwich maker and brush with oil.
- Once maker gets hot, Spoon enough batter to the sandwich maker.
- Close it and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the green light of the sandwich maker appears.
- Remove the cooked cake from the maker and repeat the same process with remaining batter.
- Delicious Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
You can serve it with chocolate syrup.
You can also have them just dusted with confectioner’s sugar.
Adapted from Recipestable
- Check after 3 minutes with a toothpick, if the tooth pick comes out clean, it’s ready. If not, cook a little longer, checking after every minute.
- They are best eaten right away. But you can make them in advance too, just microwave for a minute or so until warm.
If you like this Chocolate Cake In Sandwich Maker Recipe , Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.