Fish tikka is a popular fish dish among all fish lovers. Here, we are providing you with an easy recipe for preparing Spicy Fish Tikka. Try out this Spicy Fish Tikka recipe and enjoy!
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Spicy Fish Tikka Recipe and printable version below!
Spicy Fish Tikka Recipe
- 1 kg King fish (clean and cut in cubes)
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tbsp Red crushed chilli
- 1 tsp White cumin (roasted and ground)
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Apply vinegar and salt on fish and wash after 10 minutes.
- Then apply all spices and lemon juice and marinade for 1-1/2 hour.
- Thread on skewers and BBQ, grill or fry in a bit oil.
- When done then apply oil with brush and squeeze lemon again. Spicy Fish Tikka is ready to serve.
Serve with tamarind sauce.
I have also posted Tandoori Fish Tikka Recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making Fish Tikka at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.