Homemade Pizza Pockets
This week things are super crazy, so I decided to make a pizza pocket version. They are seriously so easy to make – and the perfect finger food!
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe and printable version below!
Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 cup chicken tikka (shredded)
- 1 capsicum (cut into cubes)
- 1 to mato (cut into cubes)
- 1 onion (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- In a bowl, combine together flour, salt, sugar, Instant yeast and oil.
- Knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Leave it to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Grease a pizza pan with butter.
- Divide pizza dough into 3 equal portions.
- Roll pizza dough into 3 circles size of a quarter plate.
- On one half of each circle sprinkle cheese, tomato, onion, capsicum and shredded chicken Tikka.
- Sprinkle oregano over it.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Brush the edges of each pizza base with oil.
- Fold the plain half over to form a semi circle.
- Press the edges firmly.
- Place pizza pockets on greased pizza pan.
- Brush with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into half.
- Pizza Pockets are ready to serve.
Serve with Chili Garlic sauce.
I have also posted Homemade Pizza Rolls Recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making Pizza at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Leave a Reply