Homemade Pizza Pockets
This week things are super crazy, so I decided to make a pizza pocket version. They are seriously so easy to make – and the perfect finger food!
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe and printable version below!
Homemade Pizza Pockets Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup chicken tikka shredded
- 1 capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 to mato cut into cubes
- 1 onion cut into cubes
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- In a bowl, combine together flour, salt, sugar, Instant yeast and oil.
- Knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Leave it to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Grease a pizza pan with butter.
- Divide pizza dough into 3 equal portions.
- Roll pizza dough into 3 circles size of a quarter plate.
- On one half of each circle sprinkle cheese, tomato, onion, capsicum and shredded chicken Tikka.
- Sprinkle oregano over it.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Brush the edges of each pizza base with oil.
- Fold the plain half over to form a semi circle.
- Press the edges firmly.
- Place pizza pockets on greased pizza pan.
- Brush with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into half.
- Pizza Pockets are ready to serve.
Serve with Chili Garlic sauce.
I have also posted Homemade Pizza Rolls Recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making Pizza at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.