Fish Tikka Shashlik
Fish tikka shashlik is quite popular among all fish lovers in the world. Here, I’m providing you an easy recipe for preparing delicious, healthy fish tikka Shashlik at home. And make quick and easy BBQ sauce using items from your refrigerator and spice rack. It’s a simple mixture you can modify and experiment with until you’ve created your own secret sauce.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Fish Tikka Shashlik Recipe and printable version below!
Fish Tikka Shashlik Recipe
- 1/2 kg fish fillets
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 to matoes cut into cubes
- 2 onions cut into cubes
- 2 capsicums cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- a pinch of orange food color
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Cut fish fillets into 1 inch cubes.
- Marinate fish pieces with ginger garlic paste, red Chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, yogurt, vinegar, cornflour, cream and food coloring.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Thread fish pieces, tomato, capsicum and onion on a shashlik stick.
- Repeat this procedure with all remaining ingredients and prepare other sticks in the same manner.
- Heat a little oil in a shallow pan.
- Fry shashlik sticks in it or grill them for 10-15 minutes.
- Fish Tikka Shashlik is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with Fried Rice.