Tandoori Boti is a very popular sort of fast food that is common in Pakistan and India. It’s really good for people who love spicy flavors and is easy to make. You can use this spicy recipe for mutton, beef or lamb and either bake, grill or BBQ the marinated meat. Serve with salad and mint raita. Try this mouthwatering Tandoori Boti Recipe!
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Tandoori Boti Recipe and printable version below!
- 1/2 kg beef or mutton or chicken
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp papaya paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili crushed
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds crushed
- a pinch of ground nutmeg
- a pinch of saffron
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine together plain yogurt, ginger garlic paste, papaya paste, black pepper, turmeric, red chili , crushed red chili, all spice, cumin seeds, coriander seeds nut meg, lemon juice, saffron, salt and oil.
- Pour this mixture over the meat pieces.
- Mix well.
- Place in a refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 150 Degree C.
- Put marinated meat in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or grill it in a pan or barbecue.
- Tandoori Boti is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with salad and mint raita.