Sindhi Aloo Tikki
These potato cutlets are full of flavors. The mint in it simply takes up the mellow taste of potatoes. These Sindhi aloo tikki makes a great “naan kebab” snack and is a great companion of rice and lentils.
Sindhi Aloo Ki Tikki is everyone’s favorite. Its simple enough to make and a lot simpler to disappear.
These potato cutlets are full of flavors. The mint in it simply takes up the mellow taste of potatoes. These Sindhi aloo tikki makes a great “naan kebab” snack and is a great companion of rice and lentils. Do try this Sindhi Aloo Ki Tikki Recipe, you’ll love it.
Check it out the Sindhi Aloo Tikki Recipe and printable version below!!
Sindhi Aloo Tikki
- 500 gm boiled potatoes
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 4 bread slices
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- oil for frying
- Soak 4 slices of bread in water then gently squeeze out the water.
- Place potatoes and bread slices in a large bowl. Slightly mash the boiled potatoes, add the spices and salt. Now add fresh coriander, mint, green chilies and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Shape into kebabs.
- Dip tikki in egg then fry until golden brown. Sindhi Aloo Tikki is ready to serve.
You can serve Sindhi Aloo Tikki along with Punjabi Dhaba Dal or green chutney.
I have also posted Sesame Potato Cutlets Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making cutlets. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply