Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls
Start your Suhoor meal with my Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls Recipe with freshly made raita or a cup of Chai.
This Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls Recipe is one of those meals of which most of the components can be prepared in advance and then put together quickly to serve as and when needed. It is always a hit with people of all ages, and perfect for those lazy afternoons when you cannot be bothered to cook something from scratch but want a warm and filling snack to comfort you. I always have a batch of parathas and shami kababs in my freezer specifically for such instances.
Its an economical fast food meal that goes well as an appetizer or side dish. Here’s a perfect Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls that you can make these easily at home, no doubt that in half an hour, you can serve your family these delicious paratha rolls in a unique and imaginative way. Do try it!!
Check it out the Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls Recipe and printable version below!!
Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls Recipe
- Cook paratha's on a hot griddle until crispy on both sides.
- Keep warm and set aside.
- Beat egg in a small bowl.
- Dip shami kabab's in egg then fry in hot oil for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and absorbent on kitchen paper.
- Apply mayonnaise on paratha's.
- Put two shami kabab's on each paratha.
- Top with onion, tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Drizzle chili garlic and green chili sauce over them.
- Roll them tightly and secure with a wooden pick. Delicious Shami Kabab Paratha Rolls are ready to serve.
I have also posted Hot and Spicy Kebab Paratha Roll which is another easiest & tastiest version of making dinner. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.