A simple fish tikka sandwich that can be made with any white fish fillets. Served on toasted bread slices with boiled egg, lettuce leaves and cabbage coleslaw. YUM YUM YUMMY Treat!!
It was a lazy weekend and I was making plan to go out for Lunch….Italian, Mexican, Chinese were the options that came up…..Ehhh Not really!! Nothing fared in front of the idea of having a Spicy Fish Tikka sandwich…made to perfection at HOME!!
Today, I am so excited to share this Fish Tikka Sandwich Recipe with you guys. I love to eat fish because it’s a key component of a healthy diet and a best source of protein and minerals. And I can get lot of energy with eating fish.
The juicy tender fish marinated in yogurt, lemon juice and tikka spices and the cabbage coleslaw on a crusty bread….a sandwich at its best!!Not only is Fish Tikka delicious the day you make it, if you’re lucky to have some left over the next day, make it into a sandwich.
I love fish sandwiches, but you can always broil or grill the fish if you prefer.A must try recipe!
Check it out the Fish Tikka Sandwich Recipe and printable version below!!
Fish Tikka Sandwich
A simple fish tikka sandwich that can be made with any white fish fillets. Served on toasted bread slices with boiled egg, lettuce leaves and cabbage coleslaw. YUM YUM YUMMY!!
For Fish Tikka
- 500 gm boneless fish fillets
- 2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- a pinch of chat masala
- few drops of oil
For Fish Tikka Sandwich
- fish tikka
- 12 bread slices
- 1 cup cabbage coleslaw
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 3 boiled eggs (sliced)
- 3 teaspoon chili sauce
- butter as required
- few wooden picks
- Wash and clean the fish.
- Cut into cubes.Apply salt, red pepper and lemon juice and keep aside.
- Now add remaining fish tikka ingredients.
- Cover and marinate for at least 20 minutes to blend flavors.
- Heat little oil in a grill pan.
- Grill fish for 5-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Toast bread slices with butter.
- Divide cabbage coleslaw into three slices.
- Cover the second slice of bread and put fish tikka on it.
- Cover again and put lettuce leaves and egg slices.
- Cover with the 4th slice of bread.
- Cut into four triangular pieces.
- Secure with wooden picks. Delicious Fish Tikka Sandwich is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with creamy veggie salad.
I have also posted Chicken Finger Sandwiches Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making sandwiches. Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.