A delicious and hearty snack which can be served as a starter, appetizer or simply evening snack. This easy bread cutlets recipe uses bread, potatoes, boiled green peas and few veggies and uses shallow fry technique to make them stomach filling and healthy. Whether you serve it with tea or green chutney, you are going love every bite of it.
Very easy to make and spicy in taste.These Bread Cutlets taste great on a Rainy day.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Bread Cutlets Recipe and printable version below.
Bread Cutlets Recipe
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 green Chilli finely chopped
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes mashed
- 1/2 cup Carrot grated
- 1/2 cup green peas boiled and mashed
- 2 teaspoon fresh coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow frying
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Stir fry it for 5 minutes; sprinkle salt and continue frying until they become tender.
- Dip bread in water and remove it immediately.
- Squeeze out the excess water and add it with the fried vegetables and spice powders.
- Mix until well combined.
- Make equal balls and shape them into small cutlets.
- Dip in egg then shallow fry in oil till they turn golden in color.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Bread Cutlet is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.