Potato Peas Cutlets (Matar Cutlets)
This Potato Peas Cutlets Recipe will help you add a twist to your Tea Time Snack. Must Try this Potato Peas Cutlets Recipe and don’t forget to share your experience with us!!
Check it out the Potato Peas Cutlets Recipe here!
Potato Peas Cutlets Recipe
- 1 cup boiled peas (mashed)
- 4 Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1 Eggs
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
- Salt To taste
- In a large bowl, combine boiled potatoes, mashed peas, green chilies, coriander leaves, black pepper,and salt.
- Shape mixture into cutlets.
- Break an egg and beat well.
- Dip the cutlets in the egg and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in pre-heated oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Garnish with Salad leaves. Potato Peas Cutlets are ready to serve.
Serve with Tomato Chutney or mayo garlic sauce.
I have also posted Sesame Potato Cutlets Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Veggie Cutlets. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply