If you want any thing classy in few minutes then you should go for this Pizza Fries recipe. Lunch box recipe for kids also i am sure your kids will like it. It can be a fantastic lunch or dinner side dish. Easy to make and delicious too!!
Bismillah Let’s get started.
Check it out the Pizza Fries Recipe and printable version below.
Pizza Fries Recipe
If you want any thing classy in few minutes then you should go for this Pizza Fries recipe.
- 2 pound French Fries
- 1 cup BBQ chicken chunks
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Fry french fries in deep oil until crispy. Remove from the oil and put them on paper towel to be absorbed.
- Layer french fries in a heat proof dish.
- Spread pizza sauce over it. Sprinkle with cheeses . Top with mushrooms. Sprinkle oregano on the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Pizza Fries is ready to serve. Enjoy!!
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I have also posted Chili Cheese Fries Recipes which is another easiest & tastiest version of making French Fries. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply