Party Chicken Wings _ These moist wings, marinated overnight in a soy sauce, mustard and brown sugar mixture then baked. Oven baked chicken wings take out lots of the fat and effort. This is an excellent party appetizers.
Check it out Party Chicken Wings recipe here:
Ready In: 1 hour 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
This recipe make 8 serving(s).
- 12 (about 2 pounds) whole chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, Dijon mustard and garlic powder.
- Keep aside 1/4 cup for basting. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the wings.
- Shake to coat.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Arrange chicken wings in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-60 minutes, basting with reserved soy sauce mixture during the last 30 minutes of baking.
- Party Chicken Wings are ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.