Beans and spices has a perfect mix in shape of chaat.A relatively different Lobia chaat recipe to enjoy. Give it a try and make something different and healthy for your family.
Check it out the Lobia Chaat Recipe here!!
Lobia Chaat Recipe
- 2 cups boiled lobia blacked eye peas
- 1 small onion finely copped
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup tamarind pulp without sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mint chutney optional
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- few coriander leaves
- lemon wedges
- Place lobia (black eyed peas) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, cucumber. Stir in the lemon juice, tamarind pulp and mint chutney.
- Season with chaat masala and cumin seeds. Mix well.
- Transfer into a serving platter.
- Garnish with few coriander leaves and lemon wedges. Lobia Chaat is ready to serve.
If you like Lobia Chaat Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Lobia Chaat, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.