If you are on diet and intend to have something different for your lunch then certainly you have gotten the exact Fruit Chaat recipe
[highlight]Fruit Chaat [/highlight]is a must made food in [highlight]Ramadan[/highlight]. Serve after or with dinner, lunch or in iftar to all family members. You can add any desired fruit.
Check it out the Fruit Chaat Recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time:15 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time:not required[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings:4 [/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Very Easy[/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 2 Apples (peeled cored and cubed ½”)
- 2 Bananas ( sliced ¼” thick)
- 1 Mango ( peeled pitted, cubed ½”)
- 1 cup Papaya( peeled, seeds discarded, cubed ½”)
- 1 Orange( use sections separated and halved)
- 1 cup Seedless grapes( washed)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper coarse ground
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne ground
- 3 tbsp Lime juice( preferably freshly squeezed)
- 3 tbsp Orange juice( preferably freshly squeezed)
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
Put prepared fruits in a bowl.
Mix dressing ingredients together and whisk.
Pour dressing over fruits, and toss fruits to cover with dressing.Fruit Chaat is ready to serve.Enjoy!
- Serve chilled.
If you like Fruit Chaat Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Fruit Chaat Recipe, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.