- 2-3 Raw Mangoes, large size
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Peppercorns, crushed
- Black Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/4cup Sugar
How to make Aam Pana (Green Mango Juice):
- Wash and peel the mangoes and boil them in the pressure cooker. Let them cool down.
- Now, mash and strain the pulp in a bowl.
- Put cumin powder, crushed peppercorns, black salt, asafeotida and sugar in it and mix well, till sugar is dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into 4 glasses; fill them up with chilled water and stir.
- Aam Pana(Green Mango Juice) is ready to serve.
- Serve with ice cubes.
Leave a Reply