Nothing feels better than sitting by the window on a cold rainy day, munching on piping hot pakoras and sipping on Tea.Try this Chips Pakora Recipe and enjoy the chips and Pakora’s together.
Crispy Chips Pakora looks soo good and it can impress every one if fried perfectly.
Check it out the Chips Pakora Recipe here!!
Chips Pakora Recipe
- 500 gm potatoes peeled
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder zeera powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour besan
- oil for deep frying
- Cut thin slices of potatoes with a peeler.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chickpea flour, red pepper, chaat masala, cumin , coriander powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Now add potato slices and a litlle water.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Now fry chips for 10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.Chips Pakora is ready to serve. ENJOY
If you like Chips Pakora recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this crispy and mouth watering Chips Pakora , do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.