Chicken Spring Rolls
Who doesn’t love a hot, fried Chicken spring rolls? Light, airy and crispy Chicken spring rolls. Making Chicken Spring Rolls yourself ensures a maximum freshness of flavour.
Chicken Spring Roll are extremely crispy and delicious also easy to make, you can make these tempting rolls with in 30 minutes and can surprise your guest by using it as a snack. It also can be served as a something new item on your Iftar time. Once try out this Chicken spring Roll recipe and you will definitely get praise from your family.
This quick and easy appetizer or snack is filled with a hearty mix of chicken, cabbage, carrots, spring onion and tons of soy sauce. Give this Chicken Spring Rolls recipe a try.
If you have any question about this Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe then you can ask by using comment box and we will clarify your confusion.
Bismillah, let’s get started!
Check it out the Chicken Spring Rolls Recipe and printable version below.
Chicken Spring Rolls
Making Chicken Spring Rolls yourself ensures a maximum freshness of flavour.Give this Chicken Spring Rolls recipe a try.
- 250 gm chicken
- 1 packet ramen noodles
- 1/2 cabbage finely julienne cut
- 5 to 6 carrots (grated)
- 4 spring onion (sliced)
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 3 to 4 tbsp soy sauce
- spring roll wrapper one pack
- 3 to 4 tbsp oil
- Boil the chicken pieces and shred them.
- Then heat some oil and put the cabbage in it and fry it till it become soft but don’t over cook it.
- Then do the same thing with carrots.
- Do not fry the chicken, ramen noodles and spring onion. In the end mix all the ingredients together.
- Make the rolls.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Fry for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Chicken Spring Rolls is ready to serve.
Serve these easy to make deep-fried spring rolls with your favorite dipping sauce!
I have also posted Mini Chicken Rolls Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making rolls. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply