Chicken Reshmi Kabab
Reshmi kabab are popular for its extra tender and extra creamy flavor and texture. But you are going to fall in love with the smoothness and tenderness of these chicken reshmi kabab. Raw papaya, cream and dry milk together creates an exceptional taste.
Check it out the Chicken Reshmi Kabab recipe here!!
Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken mince
- 2 bread slices
- 1 packet fresh cream
- 1 tsp white cumin
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp papaya paste
- 2 tbsp seekh kabab masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp dry milk powder
- 1 tbsp roasted gram
- 4 whole black pepper
- 6 green cardamoms
- salt to taste
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves (finely chopped)
- Place chicken mince and bread slices in a large bowl.
- Grind roasted gram, cumin seeds, green cardamom, black pepper and poppy seeds.
- Add this powder into chicken mince.
- Place chicken mince in a Chopper.
- Process until well combined.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Add seekh kabab Masala, dry milk powder, fresh cream, salt, red chili powder, green chilies, mint leaves and papaya paste.
- Mix well.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then make seekh kabab out of mixture.
- Preheat a grill on medium high heat.
- Cook kabab on the grill for 10 minutes or until cooked thorough, brush with a little oil.
- Chicken Reshmi Kabab is ready to serve.
Serve with reshmi paratha and mint chutney.
Leave a Reply