Cabbage Dry Curry ( Weight Watcher’s)
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables because it’s super versatile and it will keep for a long time in my crisper. Although cabbage may be good for weight loss because of its high water content, it has many other (more important) advantages, too.
Photo: Cabbage Dry Curry[/caption]
Today, I present to you a Weight watcher’s Recipe with a simple list of ingredients. An easy to make Cabbage Dry Curry recipe, that will not only nourish your body but will also please your palette. Do try it!!
Check it out the Cabbage Dry Curry Recipe here!!
Cabbage Dry Curry Recipe (Weight Watcher’s)
- 500 gm cabbage (chopped or thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 to matoes (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rai powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt according to taste
- For Garnishing:
- few green chilies
- few coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pot or pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onion in hot oil until translucent.
- Now add rai, tomatoes, red pepper, cumin powder and salt.
- Add a little water and cook for a while.
- Now add cabbage. Cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook on full heat to dry out the water.
- Dish it out. Garnish with green chilies and coriander leaves. Cabbage Dry Curry is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
The left overs can be used as a filling for a grilled sandwich that will make for a quick lunch box or after school snack for your kid.
Serve with Oats chapati or brown rice.
If you like Cabbage Dry Curry Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.