Sharing good food with family and friends is a big part of Eid days and Tikka, kebab are must made. Some people complain not getting an exciting flavor of tikka, try this easy Beef Tikka Recipe that has a perfect warming taste.
Check it out the Beef Tikka Recipe Here !!
Prep Time:10 minutes + marination
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 1 kg beef, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Unripe papaya (grinded)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Salt according to taste
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Chopped green chilies
Mix together all the spices and yogurt and papaya and coat the beef cubes with it.
Leave to marinate for 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
Then barbecue over charcoal. Beef Tikka is ready to serve.
Beef Tikka Recipe Note’s
- Allow meat a good marination time to get tender and soft tikka.
- Serve with mint chutney and ring onions.
If you like Beef Tikka Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.