Vegetable Spring Rolls
Here is the my favorite Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipe. You can make them before Ramadan and can also freeze them and fry them when ever you want.
These spring rolls are a perfect tea time snack and great party food. With a combination of colorful veggies and exotic taste of soy sauce, these rolls are a great choice for snacking. Give it a try!!
A really delicious and colourful way to eat your spring vegetables.These Vegetable Spring Rolls tastes fresh and crisp and adds a lot of beautiful color to tea time.
Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipe With Step By Step Pictures:
Step 1 : Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a wok over high heat.
Step 2:Stir fry onion, garlic, green peas, carrot, green pepper and cabbage for few minutes or until crisp tender.
Step 3: Stir in the instant noodles (crushed) and soy sauce. Add seasoning and mix well.
Step 4: Turn off the stove and let it slightly cool.
Step 5: Transfer into a bowl. Keep aside to cool completely.
Step 6:Place a roll wrapper on a clean surface with a corner pointing towards you.Put 1 tablespoon vegetable mixture into the center of the wrap. Brush the edges with egg yolk or cornflour mixture.
Step 7:Fold corner over the filling then roll up from corner to corner, folding edges in to enclose filling.
Step 8:Repeat this method with remaining wrappers and vegetable filling. And make twenty spring rolls.
Step 9:Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
Step 10: Fry spring rolls in batches.
Step 11: Fry on both sides for 1-2 minutes or until they turn crispy and golden in colour.
Step 12: Remove from the oil and transfer into a plate. Ready to enjoy!!
Check it out the printable version recipe below:
Vegetable Spring Rolls
A really delicious and colourful way to eat your spring vegetables.This Vegetable Spring Rolls recipe tastes fresh and crisp and adds a lot of beautiful color to tea time.
- 1 packet instant noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- salt to taste
- 20 frozen spring roll wrappers (thawed)
- oil for frying
- 2 tablespoon cornflour (dissolved in a lil water and make a thick paste or a egg yolk)
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, green peas, carrot, green pepper and cabbage. Cook and stir for few minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add instant noodles (crushed) and soy
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat off and take it out in a
- Set aside to cool.
- Place 1 wrapper on a board with a corner pointing towards you.
- Brush edges with cornflour mixture.
- Spoon 1 tbsp vegetable mixture into the corner of the wrap.
- Fold corner over the filling then roll up from corner to corner, folding edges in to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers, cornflour mixture and filling.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Deep fry spring rolls, in batches, for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper. ENJOY!
Keep remaining wrappers covered with damp tea towel.
Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce.
If you like this recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.