If there’s one dish I could live off for the rest of my life it would have to be Kabab’s. So many different possibilities and such a vast array of flavors, Kebabs are one of the most delicious foods of all time. I love experimenting with different flavors for kabab’s and today I’ve got for you a tasty Tawa Kabab that’s super easy and I’m also going to share my secret to a moist and juicy Kabab!!
I’ve made these kabab’s on the Griddle Pan but you could also broil it in the oven if you wish. These kabab is a nice combination of chicken mince, raw papaya, fried onion and spices.This tawa kebab recipe is fast and fabulous—and sure to satisfy any palate!!
They’re easy and always a crowd pleaser. I used papaya and fried onion in this tawa kabab recipe which make the kabab’s very moist, juicy and flavorful. Also I marinated these kabab’s for just a couple of hours and they still came out really flavorful. You can use any meat beef, mutton or lamb of your choice and you can make them spicy or non spicy according to your preference.I love the sizzle when the Kabab touches the hot pan. 😛
The sizzling sound in the frying pan and the aroma that surrounds while making tawa kabab is sensational. AND the taste…delightful! These kabab’s will definitely become the new favorite appetizer in your family.
I will not write any more praises about these tawa kababs and will let you make them and believe for yourself. Try my tawa kabab recipe nd you’ll never ever have a dry flavorless kebab again. 🙂
Check it out the Tawa Kabab Recipe and printable version below!!
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 4 tablespoon fried and ground onion
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon raw papaya
- 1 tablespoon red chili crushed
- 1 tablespoon whole coriander crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- In a small pan, dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds and red chilli. Let it cool and grind.
- Put chicken mince in a mixing bowl. Add fried onion,green chilies, ginger garlic paste, raw papaya, garam masala, salt and grinded masala. Mix until well combined.
- Leave it for 20 minutes to blend flavors. Then shape into seekh kababs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Now heat oil on a griddle (tawa) over medium heat.
- Put kabab on the griddle (tawa). Fry kabab on each side for 2-3 minutes or until they turn golden.
- When done, give them smoke of charcoal. Take it out in a serving platter. Tawa Kabab is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
1.You can served these kababs in a tortilla wrap or chapati with some green chutney.
2.Serve with naan and raita.
- While mixing chicken mince, make sure it’s completely drained of water or else it will cause problems later while making the kebab.
- For a healthy and lighter version, these kababs can also be baked.
- You can prepare the kababs and place them in the fridge to fry when needed.
- You can even fry them and wrap them in aluminium foil to warm up later and they taste good.
- You can grill or BBQ them as well.
If you like this Tawa Kabab Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.