Tandoori Fisk tikka recipe are always a delight. Especially with the kind of rainy weather we are having now, fish tikka recipes will be especially enjoyed as appetizers. While you sit at home and enjoy the refreshing showers, you can always have different types of fish kebabs with your cup of tea or coffee. So, we have the famous tandoori fish tikka recipe especially for fish lovers.
Check it out the Tandoori Fish Tikka Recipe and printable version here!!
Tandoori Fish Tikka Recipe
- 500 gm boneless fish
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- a pinch of red food color
- salt to taste
- Wash fish fillets properly and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Season with salt and red pepper. Drizzle lemon juice over it. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- In a small bow, add yogurt, ground cumin, garam masala powder and food color. Mix well.
- Pour this batter over the fish. Toss to coat evenly.
- Marinate fish for 4-6 hours.
- Thread marinated fish on thin skewers. Cook in a hot tandoor or oven for 15 minutes turning once.
- Take it from the oven. Sprinkle chaat masala over it. Garnish with lemon wedges. Tandoori Fish Tikka is ready to serve.
Serve with paratha and mint chutney.
I have also posted Fish Tikka Shashlik which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Fish Tikka. Do check it out as well.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Leave a Reply