Sweet Corn Chaat
Bored of same old chickpea chaat? Then enjoy chaat with sweet juicy twist. Sweet corns are mixed with boiled potatoes, sev and spring onions and seasoned with lemon juice, cumin and allspice. Must try this Sweet Corn Chaat recipe!
Check it out the Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Difficulty Level: Very Easy
- 2 cups boiled potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 2 cups sev, divided
- 1/2 cup spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1-1/2 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Put potatoes in hot oil and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Also add sweet corn.
- Season with salt, chili powder, allspice powder and cumin.
- Stir well.
- Remove from the heat.
- Let it cool completely.
- Then add tomatoes, spring onion and lemon juice.
- Spread 1 cup sev in a serving dish.
- Then spread potatoes and corn mixture.
- Top with remaining sev.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Sweet Corn Chaat is ready now.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve with Imli Chutney.
If you like Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply