Makhadi Halwa Recipe
Try very tasteful Makhandi Halwa recipe its really easy to make and great in taste.
Check it out the Makhandi Halwa Recipe here!!
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 750 gm milk
- 250 gm semolina
- 250 gm clarified butter
- 250 gm ricotta cheese, khoya
- 4 cardamoms
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp kewra
- almonds and pistachios, for garnishing
- Soak semolina in milk for 2 hours.
- Heat clarified butter and stir semolina in it.
- When clarified butter comes out top, add sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ground cardamoms, kewra essence and khoya.
- Stir well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Makhani Halwa is ready to serve.
- Serve hot as a dessert after any meal.
If you like Makhandi Halwa Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.