Spinach Pakora (Palak Pakora)
Palak pakora is a delicious appetizer or a tea time snack. The taste of these deep fried palak pakora’s (spinach fritters) more enhanced when eaten with apricot chutney.
As the monsoons have started, I am posting lot of tea time snack recipes for you all to enjoy this season. Must try this Palak Pakora recipe and enjoy the rainy weather with your friends and family!!
Check it out the Spinach Pakora Recipe here!!
Spinach Pakora (Palak Pakora) Recipe
- 1 cup spinach leaves palak, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups gramflour besan
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Red chili crushed
- 1/2 tsp Mango powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds crushed
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash palak leaves properly and leave it for drying.
- Chop the palak leaves. Add water to besan and make a batter of thick consistency.
- Add chopped green chilies, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, red chili powder, and mango powder, salt and blend it well.
- Fry small portions of mixture in oil for 5-8 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Remove from oil and absorb on kitchen paper. Palak Pakora is ready to serve.
Serve with Apricot Chutney.
If you like Spinach Pakora (Palak Pakora) Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Palak Pakora, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.