Shami Kabab Burger
So Ramadan is coming up and we are all gearing up for it. Not only spiritually but also deliciously!! After a couple of random posts I will be posting over all the dishes that are very popular during Ramadan in our household and will share the recipes and other stories with you all.. so look forward to this space!!!
My Mom made some Shami Kababs for a dinner party few weeks ago and had some left, so during one of the weekdays, I made these shami kabab burgers which weren’t just filing but very delicious as well. My Brother kept asking for more but I only had a few shami kababs left. This is a very simple and filling snack that is worth trying!
If you want something astonishing but healthy for your your family then this do try this Shami Kabab Burger Recipe. It contains lentil and meat which is high in vitamins, protein and minerals.
Check it out the Shami Kabab Burger Recipe and printable version below!!
Shami Kabab Burger
- 8 shami kababs =>>>Check out my Shami Kabab recipe
- 4 burger buns
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 onion cut into rounds
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tablespoon green chutney
- 4 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 cheese slices optional
- Fry shami kabab in hot oil and keep aside.
- Fry egg and keep aside.
- Toast burger buns and spread mayonnaise over them.
- Place shami kababs, lettuce and onion over the buns.
- Drizzle with ketchup and green chutney.
- Place some cheese on one side of the bun and toast till cheese melts away.
- Place the cheesed bun on the top.
- Cut into halves. Shami Kabab Burger is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with chips and ketchup.
Pin It For Later
If you like this Shami Kabab Burger Recipe, Please Subscribe to my blog. I have lots more recipes to share with you. And If you make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.