Chicken Keema Handi
A delicious and simple Chicken Keema Handi Recipe to follow in week days. Chicken Keema Handi is a distinct taste then normal mince cooking.Goes great with Garlic Rice or Chapati.
Check it out the Chicken Keema Handi Recipe here!!
Chicken Keema Handi Recipe
- 500 gm chicken mince
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 to matoes finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves
- few green chilies thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a clay pot over medium heat.
- Saute onion in hot oil until they turn to light pink in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 30 seconds. Now add tomatoes, red chili, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Now add chicken mince (keema) and cook well for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Now add lemon juice and put on dum for 5 minutes or until well done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chilies. Chicken Keema Handi is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
If you like Chicken Keema Handi recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.And if you know more innovative ways in which we can utilize this mouth watering Chicken Keema Handi, do share with us and we would be glad to give it a try.