Jam Filled Butter Cookies
This Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe is an easy thumbprint cookie with a fruit jam center. Whip up these simple jam drops in just a few minutes, they make wonderful any-time treats.
Check it out the Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe here!!
Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fruit preserves any flavor
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Take a bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks.
- Stir in the flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls or cut with a cookie cutter.
- If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie tray.
- Use your finger or an instrument of similar size to make a well in the center of each cookie.
- Fill the hole with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight jar or container. Jam Filled Butter Cookies are ready to serve. ENJOY!
Serve with Tea.
I have also posted Nankhatai recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making cookies at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.