Jam Filled Butter Cookies
This Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe is an easy thumbprint cookie with a fruit jam center. Whip up these simple jam drops in just a few minutes, they make wonderful any-time treats.
Check it out the Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe here!!
Jam Filled Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fruit preserves (any flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Take a bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks.
- Stir in the flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls or cut with a cookie cutter.
- If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie tray.
- Use your finger or an instrument of similar size to make a well in the center of each cookie.
- Fill the hole with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight jar or container. Jam Filled Butter Cookies are ready to serve. ENJOY!
Serve with Tea.
I have also posted Nankhatai recipe which are another easiest & tastiest version of making cookies at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Leave a Reply