Very easy to make, nutritious, and delicious _ Moist inside and crunchy outside, these are great with oven fries or roasted veggies and low-fat homemade tartar sauce. You can make these fish sticks in about the same amount of time it takes to bake a box of the frozen kind. DO try it!!
Baked Fish Sticks Recipe
- 1 pound cod fish fillets cut into strips
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C°.
- Place bread crumbs and seasoning in a shallow bowl. Mix well.
- Place flour in a separate shallow bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl.
- Coat fish in flour; shake off excess.
- Dip in egg.Then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, in the preheated oven, for 12 minutes or until fish flake easily with a fork, turning once.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Fish Sticks are ready to serve. ENJOY!