A quick Tawa Fish recipe that requires little effort and tastes wonderful. Fish fillets cooked on a tawa (iron griddle) and does really impact on the flavor, with simple spices. A must try recipe!
Check it out the Tawa Fish Recipe and printable version below!!
Tawa Fish Recipe
- 700 gm fish fillets (without fat)
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon crushed red chili
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow frying
- chaat masala
- lemon wedges
- salad leaves
- Sprinkle salt on fish pieces.
- Leave aside for 10 minutes then wash and strain excess water.
- Now pour vinegar and lemon juice in a bowl.Add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, black pepper, cumin powder, garlic paste and salt in it.
- Mix well.
- Put this mixture on the fish fillets. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan for frying fish.
- Fry fish for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer into a platter. Sprinkle chaat masala over it.
- Garnish with salad leaves and lemon wedges. Tawa Fish is ready to serve. ENJOY!!
Serve with date chutney.
I have also posted Crumb Fried Fish which is another easiest & tastiest version of making pulao at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
Put your own spin on it. And lemme know how it turns out. Post a photo on Facebook (Recipestable) or on Twitter so I can see how lovely yours turn out.
Happy Lunch Making!!
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.
Leave a Reply