Roasted Herb Chicken
Want a roasted herb chicken that is juicy inside without the use of a baking bag or flour? Then try this Roasted Herb Chicken recipe. It is quick and easy to prepare. The aroma from the oven while it’s baking is tantalizing.
Bismillah, let’s begin!
Check it out the Roasted Herb Chicken Recipe and printable version below.
Roasted Herb Chicken Recipe
- 1 4 pound whole chicken
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Rinse chicken thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix together the margarine,garlic powder, black pepper, thyme, parsley,rosemary and lemon juice.
- Rub this mixture outside and inside of the chicken thoroughly.
- Place chicken into a baking dish.
- Bake, in the preheated oven, for 2 hours or until chicken is lightly browned and all the juices run clear.
- Remove from oven. Roasted Herb Chicken is ready to serve.
Serve with Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables.
I have also posted Tandoori Roast Chicken Recipe which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Chicken Roast.Do check it out as well.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.