Everyone loves french Fries!Gives you simple French Fries a spicy flavor by adding seasoning. In this Ramadan introduce a new flavor in your family.
Check it out the Seasoned Fries Recipe here!!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1/2 tsp mustard paste
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Soda water as required
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Peel potatoes and cut them lengthwise.
- Soak in salted water for 20 minutes then drain.
- In a bowl, combine together plain flour, black pepper, salt, paprika, mustard paste, thyme and soda water.
- Make a smooth paste.
- Put this paste over the potatoes.
- Turn to coat evenly.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium high heat.
- Deep fry coated potatoes in hot oil for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Seasoned Fries are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with Hot and Sweet Dip.
If you like Seasoned Fries Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.