Cheese Paratha (Stuffed Paneer Paratha)
For the dough :
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Water for kneading
For filling :
- 1 cup paneer crumbs
- 4-5 green chilies,finely chopped
- 1 onion,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves,finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ghee, Clarified butter
- Oil or Clarified butter for making the paratha
How to make Paneer Paratha:
- Knead the flour as stated.
- Mix paneer with all the other dry ingredients together.
- Roll out the dough into small puris & spread some of the paneer filling over it.
- Make a tight Swiss roll.
- Press together and re-roll to full size parantha.
- Now cook on a tava (griddle) with Ghee (clarified butter) until light brown.
- Serve hot with any Chutney or pickle or just plain fresh curds.