Lauki Raita (Bottle Gourd with Yogurt)
Have you ever tried Lauki Raita? It is delicious just like other vegetable’s raita. It goes perfectly with rice and roti. Do try it.
Check it out the Lauki Raita Recipe here!!
Prep Time:1 hour
Cook Time:10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup grated lauki ( ghiya/ bottle gourd)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1 tsp dry roasted and coarsely ground cumin seeds
- few mint leaves, for garnishing
Boil grated lauki with 1 tablespoon water, covered, on a low heat for about 5 minutes.
Beat curd with a beater till smooth and lump free. If the curd is too thick, add some water.
Add lauki, salt and chaat masala powder to curd and mix well.
Sprinkle ground cumin seeds over the raita. Garnish with mint leaves. Lauki Raita is ready to serve.
- In the winter season, serve lauki raita at room temperature and in summers, refrigerate and serve chilled. [/tab]
- Serve with paratha, daal or any curry.
If you like Lauki Rait Recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.