Spring Onion Paratha
- 1 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp chickpeas flour
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- A handful Chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil to knead
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to make Spring Onion Paratha:
- Wash, chop spring onion greens and the small pearl onions at the tip of the greens and grind it in the mixer without water to a fine consistency.
- Transfer ground spring onion from step 1 to a broad bowl and add wheat flour, chick peas flour, chilli power, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder,cumin seeds, salt, lemon juice, and cooking oil to it and knead it into a soft and pa liable dough.
- Pinch out required quantity of the dough from it.
- Spring onion paratha dough and the pinched out ball.
- Dust the pinched out ball in wheat flour and roll it the required thickness on a thick plastic sheet.
- Place a skillet on medium flame and sprinkle a little oil or ghee on it.
- When heated place rolled paratha from step 3 on it and roast it .
- When done apply oil again ,flip and roast the other side as well.
- When done enjoy with either butter and chutney powder or tomato ketchup.
- Spring onion Paratha is ready to serve.