Masala Fried Broast
You all must be familiar with Pakistani version of Kentucky chicken popularly known as “Chicken Broast”. Now try out this spicy version of chicken broast standing up to its name.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
- 1 whole chicken with skin
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chat Masala
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil for frying
- Cut chicken into 8 large pieces.
- Place chicken in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with milk.
- Combine flour and self raising flour in a shallow dish.
- Dip each chicken piece in beaten egg then put into flour.
- Roll well in flour mixture twice.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Deep fry chicken for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle chat Masala over it .
- Masala Fried Broast is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with French Fries and Tomato Chutney.