Chapli Kabab Peshawari Style
Impress your friends and family with this special Chapli Kabab Peshawari Style recipe. These Chapli Kabab are a warming combination of crushed spices and pomegranate seeds in mince. The result is tender, juicy and spicy Chapli Kabab.
An appetizing side dish with a main course or as snack food. Superb Chapli Kabab recipe for Ramadan and eid dinner or lunch.Give this a try and don’t forget to share your experience with us !!
Check it out the Peshawari Kebab Recipe here!
Chapli Kabab Peshawari Style Recipe
- 500 gm mince meat
- 1 large tomato seeded & chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 green onion finely chopped
- 4 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Maize flour makai ka atta
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds roasted & crushed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds roasted & crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow fry
- Place onion, green onion,green chilies, ginger garlic paste, fresh coriander in a food processor. Give vegetables a good blend not too much otherwise onion will leave its water.
- Now add mince and all remaining ingredients(except cornflour, tomato and scrambled eggs). Process again until very fine.
- Take it out in a large bowl.
- Add scramble egg, cornflour and finely chopped tomatoes.Mix it with hands until well combined.
- Wet your hand with water and shape mince mixture into patties.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan or an iron griddle over medium heat.
- Shallow fry kebabs on both side on very low heat until golden brown.
- Transfer into a serving platter. Delicious Peshawari Style Chapli Kabab is ready to serve.
Serve with naan or paratha along with mint raita or any sauce of your choice.
- Maize flour is the main ingredient of Peshawari Kebab it’s main purpose is to soften the patties and absorb excess moisture of material. If you don’t have maize flour replace it with parched gram, if u run out of both types then least choice is of simple wheat flour there might be little bit difference of flour but the purpose can b fulfilled.
- Mince Tips: Your mince should be dry and have less fats. Use colander to make sure there is no water content in it.If you use meat with fat it will get shrink while frying..
- Kebab Shape Tip: You can shape kebabs round, oval its your choice.
- Cooking Tip: While Frying kebabs, cover the frying pan so mince is cooked in its own water and in steam.
- Freezing Tip: If you want to freeze these Peshawari Kebabs; don’t add tomatoes in it. Tomatoes will leave water and your kebabs will get break. Don’t thaw cook from frozen on low heat covering your pan so meat tenders perfectly. OR you can freeze them semi cooked and when needed bake them in oven.
I have also posted Mutton Seekh kabab which is another easiest & tastiest version of making Kabab at home. Do check it out as well. It’s finger lickin’ good. You’ll be coming back for more.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.