Peshawari Potato Kebab
Its the Vegetarian version of chapli kabab; ingredients are of Peshawari kebab but used potatoes instead of meat. I like these crispy Peshawari Potato Kebab (cutlets).Top of all its easy to make and if you want any thing classy in few minutes then you should go for this Peshawari Potato Kebab recipe.
Lunch box recipe for kids also i am sure your kids will like it. Must try this Peshawari Potato Kebab recipe in Ramadan.
Check it out the Peshawari Potato Kebab recipe here!!
[one_fourth]Prep Time: 20 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Cook Time: 10 minutes[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Servings: 8[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Difficulty Level: Easy [/one_fourth_last]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Ingredients[/tab_title] [tab_title]Nutrition[/tab_title] [/tabs_head] [tab]
- 1 kg Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoon dry pomegranate seeds (anardana)
- 5 tablespoon gramflour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, roasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, roasted and crushed
- 1 teaspoon red chilies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- oil for shallow frying
- 2 tomatoes,cut into rounds
[/tab] [tab]Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional information is not yet available. [/tab] [/tabs]
[tabs type=”horizontal”] [tabs_head] [tab_title]Step by Step Method[/tab_title] [tab_title]Serving Suggestions[/tab_title][/tabs_head] [tab]
Place potatoes in a large bowl. Mash them properly.
Add onion, tomato, coriander and green chilies in it.
Add all the remaining ingredients except oil.
Mix until well combined.
Shape into kebabs and put one tomato slice over the each kebab. Lightly press it.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Shallow fry kebabs until crispy and golden brown.
Take it out in a serving platter. Delicious Peshawari Potato Kebab is ready to serve.
- Serve with tamarind chutney and green chutney.
If you like Peshawari Potato Kebab recipe and make it then let me know your feedback by commenting below.
Leave a Reply