Mini Chicken Rolls
Mini chicken rolls are by no means mini in flavor. These delicious , cheesy and crispy rolls are the perfect snack for any occasion or party. Goes well with Ketchup.
Check it out the Mini Chicken Rolls Recipe and printable version below.
Mini Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 1 pound boneless chicken
- 1 egg lightly beaten 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp chicken tikka spice
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp crushed red chili
- 24 roll sheets
- Oil for frying
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Place chicken strips, yogurt in a large bowl.
- Season with chicken tikka spice.
- Mix well.
- Cover and leave it to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken for 10 minutes or until all juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.
- Turn the heat off and take it out in a bowl.
- Add boiled potatoes and cheese.
- Mix well.
- Let it to cool completely.
- Place the 2 tablespoon chicken mixture in one corner of the roll sheets.
- Fold the sheet.
- Spread egg on the edges and roll up tightly.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining ingredients.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken rolls for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper towel.
- Mini Chicken Rolls are ready to serve.
You can serve these mini chicken rolls with tomato ketchup or chili sauce.
If you like this post, Please Subscribe to my blog and let me know your feedback by commenting below.. I have lots more recipes to share with you.