Try this Garlic Mayo Chicken Wraps recipe with a mayo garlic flavor that’ll make you wonder why you didn’t try it earlier. This is a truly versatile snack that can be served with salads and dip.
Check it out Garlic Mayo Chicken Wraps recipe here:
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
This recipe make 4 serving(s).
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp garlic mayonnaise
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree C.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of chicken.
- Wrap chicken breasts with an aluminum foil then place in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from the foil and cut chicken into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken and mayonnaise.
- Divide chicken equally into 4 tortilla wraps.
- Top each wrap with lettuce, onion, and tomatoes.
- Roll up tightly.
- Garlic Mayo Chicken Wraps are ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!!
Leave a Reply