Karhai Khorchan Doodh is a famous Pakistani drink. This delicious milky drink made from cardamom, almonds and pistachios. Yum Yum!!
Check it out Karhai Khorchan Doodh recipe here:
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
This recipe make 2 serving(s).
- 1 liter milk
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 2 tsp rose water
- Pour milk in a deep wok. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the sugar, almonds, pistachios and green cardamom.
- Cook on low heat for 30 minutes or until thickened; stirring constantly.
- Now add rose water and cashew nuts; cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Divide equally into two clay mugs.
- Garnish with nuts.
- Karhai Khorchan Doodh is ready now.
- Serve hot.
Leave a Reply